Great Expectations - Bay Area Photography, Family

Monday, September 7, 2009

This morning, I was lucky enough to photograph and amazing couple who are expecting their first child...a baby girl. J is due in just about 3 weeks, and I can't believe how willing she was to do whatever I asked: sit, stand, lay down....Seriously, at 8 months I think I could barely move :) Anyway, they are both beautiful and ridiculously photogenic. Yea, I get pretty lucky with gorgeous clients, eh?

Anyway, J&A thank you so much for welcoming us into your home (and feeding us the yummy food!!!) I had an absolute blast getting to know you and you really made the photography part easy! I CAN'T wait until the little one makes her grand entrance! Enjoy your sneak peek :)

Beautiful Mama
Photobucket

I am really amazed at what Ultra Sound photos look like these days! You can see her perfectly!! Look close :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

A was such a good sport! I asked him to do some silly stuff (sorry A!)...but he was great!
Photobucket

This photo says so much
Photobucket

And a few portraits...V&J style
Photobucket

And last but not least...
Photobucket

No comments:

All images on http://www.vandjphotography.com/ and www.vandjphotography.blogspot.com are copyright © V & J Photography and are the exclusive property of V & J Photography (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved. All images and text are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain. The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written consent of V & J Photography.