Mud, Heels and Parking Lots - Bay Area Headshots Photographer

Friday, January 29, 2010

...So I seriously can't believe the sun is finally shining again. It's been a miserable few weeks around here...for many reasons. :( But it feels good to be back here...writing, editing, working...

I have a fun session to share with you all! When L contacted me a few months back about having headshots taken of her daughter as they embark on the search for an agent, I was interested...something different from my usual children/family fare. But when I met L and the fabulous I to discuss what it is they were looking for, I knew right away we'd have a great time!!! Not only is I beautiful, but super talented as well! And at 13 yrs old (JUST barely)...she is so mature, calm and easy going...made my job a breeze!

L&I, thank you for a lovely Thursday afternoon! Jen and I had a fantastic time...and I, you were amazing!

So here we go...just a few that jumped out at me as I transferred the photos...

I loved this shot as soon as I took it...

Photobucket



Gorgeous! This is our Downtown Parking Lot location...a perfect Urban spot

Photobucket



Photobucket



Love the blue against the brick

Photobucket



On our way to downtown we saw this field...and called L to turn around and come back! haha...the ground was muddy and wet, but she didn't complain once! I know I would have if someone told me to stomp through a field in a pair of stilettos :)

Photobucket



I's acting coach requested a 'bad-a**' shot... :) Because I is kind of 'bad-a**'...so M, this is for you

Photobucket



Photobucket



Beautiful Smile

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Meet Jack!

Photobucket



~V

No comments:

All images on http://www.vandjphotography.com/ and www.vandjphotography.blogspot.com are copyright © V & J Photography and are the exclusive property of V & J Photography (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved. All images and text are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain. The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written consent of V & J Photography.