Rolls and Random Thoughts - Bay Area Family Photographer

Monday, January 11, 2010

Writer's block....that's what I'm experiencing right now. OK...I don't think I should call myself a writer....blogger's block? Maybe that's more accurate! Going on five minutes of sitting in front of the computer....thinking about what I want to talk about today! So....I think I'll just start...and see what happens...

Here are a couple of things we are working on currently:
1. Updating the website (it will be FABULOUS!)
2. Sprucing up our branding
3. Upgrading equipment
4. Preparing to launch a marketing blitz
5. Introducing new products
6. Raising a very active, very smart...and opinionated 3 yr old

Lots to do, but really exciting stuff!

One more thing...this wknd I took the little dude on a little adventure to Carmel, CA with my parents. I hadn't been there in ages, and was totally and completely blown away by how gorgeous it is. I could have kicked myself for not bringing the camera. But truly.....the beach is breathtaking! So if any of you are looking for a little getaway for a night or two...PERFECT spot! (I promise to take some snaps next time!)

NOW....saving the best for last here....

I don't think words are necessary to describe little B's adorableness (is that a word?) Truly the sweetest, smiliest...most squeezable little girl!
Photobucket
Orange was mommy's idea! Good job L :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Monday Friends~
~V

No comments:

All images on http://www.vandjphotography.com/ and www.vandjphotography.blogspot.com are copyright © V & J Photography and are the exclusive property of V & J Photography (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved. All images and text are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain. The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written consent of V & J Photography.