Headshots - Bay Area Photography

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I had so much fun this afternoon photographing this beautiful girl! Take a good look friends...because one day she is going to be a super famous actress/movie star! :)

But right now, she is getting her headshots and resume ready to pursue acting as a profession. She asked me to take some headshots and I was so happy to do it! We had a blast and got some rockin' shots as well :)

BEEAUUTTIFUL!
Photobucket

Yep, Movie Star :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She said "this is my bad side!"....Uhhhh, I DON'T THINK SO!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My neice is a beautiful girl, and I hope all of her dreams come true. Her family is very proud of her! L

All images on http://www.vandjphotography.com/ and www.vandjphotography.blogspot.com are copyright © V & J Photography and are the exclusive property of V & J Photography (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved. All images and text are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain. The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written consent of V & J Photography.