Family Joy - Bay Area Family Photography

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sometimes, I think I am so lucky to do what I do. This morning, I had the great pleasure of photographing this beautiful family. You may recognize the little munchkins from a few months ago (Isaac's gym class buddy).

Well, today we got the whole family! We met at Stanford (quickly becoming one of my favorite locations)....and I just loved hanging out with these guys...you can tell they are so in love with each other and so SO in love with their boys. Oh, not to mention they are all gorgeous...makes my job easy :)

R & J, here is a little sneak peak...i had such a hard time narrowing down which to show, because I have so many that I love!

(See, told you they were gorgeous!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

OMG, this cracks me up! How flippin' adorable is he....drool and all
Photobucket

The scrunchy face - i just love him!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, I can go on and on...but i'll stop at this one. They sure know how to have a little fun
Photobucket

No comments:

All images on http://www.vandjphotography.com/ and www.vandjphotography.blogspot.com are copyright © V & J Photography and are the exclusive property of V & J Photography (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved. All images and text are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain. The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written consent of V & J Photography.