December - Children and Family Photography Bay Area

Friday, December 5, 2008

I love December in California. I love that the sun is shining every day (most days), I love that everything is still green, orange and yellow. I love that I can still walk around in flip-flops :) I wanted to capture that 'December' feeling in our Holiday Pictures. So the other day Isaac and I and my good buddy "auntie Jen" packed the car, and headed off to find a fun lcoation for Isaacs' Holiday pictures...

As our friends and family have not yet received their Holiday Cards in the mail (in the next few wks people, I promise)...i thought i'd give you a taste of what's to come with just a few outtakes :) Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too cute!!!

All images on http://www.vandjphotography.com/ and www.vandjphotography.blogspot.com are copyright © V & J Photography and are the exclusive property of V & J Photography (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved. All images and text are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain. The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written consent of V & J Photography.