Ghosts of Venice - Bay Area Family Photography - San Jose

Thursday, December 11, 2008

We have a really busy next few wks. We've got birthdays, hanukah, christmas, new year's....oh man, my head is spinning just thinking about it all. I haven't even started with the Holiday shopping. We're also volunteering at a High School (repainting, refurbishing, etc..) this Saturday...for J's work, which is so cool! We've wanted to do something like that for so long...

It's fair to say it's been a busy busy few months and continues to be so. BUT, I am feeling super excited because i've finally finished our EUROPE PHOTOS! YAHOOOOOOO - it's off my plate. Yes!

So here it is...the last batch to share...enjoy!

My absolute favorite photo...Pantheon, Rome
Photobucket

The post is called Ghosts of Venice because I seriously dig this shot...a bunch of bald ghosts stomping through the streets: Creepy but cool
Photobucket

I love Venice. It's really one of the most beautiful, wonderful places...I could live there..I really think I could (though J might disagree)
Photobucket

The Pope's 'hood...aka...Vatican
Photobucket

Such a cool shot by J, the unsuspecting Nun was just minding her own business...talking to the big guy upstairs....
Photobucket

Thanks for looking friends. We'll be talking soon...as I said, our little boy is about to turn two!!!!! And you better believe, i'll have something to say about that :)

No comments:

All images on http://www.vandjphotography.com/ and www.vandjphotography.blogspot.com are copyright © V & J Photography and are the exclusive property of V & J Photography (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved. All images and text are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain. The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written consent of V & J Photography.