Fresh - Bay Area Family Photography

Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Year, New President.....New Blog Header?!?!

So today I was thinking the last banner has been around for a loooong time. And it served us well, but I thought it might be fun to try something new...i'm going for Fun, Fresh, and Colorful....so what do we think? I'm still debating...I think I like it, but maybe it's too much?

And since posting without a photo is pretty much a crime...check out this hair! WOW!
Photobucket

Happy MLK Day guys!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I like it, but agree there's a lot going on. I'm particularly enamored with the lower right corner - it seems only fitting that Isaac and Chloe are right next to each other! ;-)

All images on http://www.vandjphotography.com/ and www.vandjphotography.blogspot.com are copyright © V & J Photography and are the exclusive property of V & J Photography (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved. All images and text are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain. The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written consent of V & J Photography.