Engagement Session - San Francisco Photographer

Sunday, March 29, 2009

So, I had the best Saturday afternoon! I got to spend it with one of my best friends who just happens to be getting hitched to a pretty great guy in just a few months. We'd been talking about doing an engagement session with these two forever...and finally we made it happen! They chose San Francisco's North Beach area as the location. And those of you that have been to North Beach know there is no lack of fabulous colors, alleys, textures, etc....It's a perfect location for an Urban shoot, which is what we were going for and exactly what we got!

J&A...I am so glad I was able to do this for you...we got some really great shots, and here is a little sneak peek :)....

Photobucket

Photobucket

WORKIN' It :) I love this shot :)
Photobucket

Gotta show off the bling bling
Photobucket

Hot!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last one for now (Someone stop me before I share 10 more!)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mara said...

Great images! I think these came out fantastic and J & A are really lucky to have had these done! I know J from work - she shared your blog with me, and I have fun following it. I have been asking her all about the shoot this morning :)

All images on http://www.vandjphotography.com/ and www.vandjphotography.blogspot.com are copyright © V & J Photography and are the exclusive property of V & J Photography (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved. All images and text are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain. The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written consent of V & J Photography.