Engagement Session, Continued - San Francisco Photographer

Monday, March 30, 2009

PSA: We have one available session date left in April...and the May dates are starting to fill up! So if you're thinking of booking a session...let me know! We'll get you on the calendar :)

Ok You guys...did anyone feel the earthquake this morning??? YIKES!!! I know it was only 4.4 and all, but really....i'm not a fan :)

And finally, I am having a lot of fun editing my last session...because I love thse guys and also because i'm finding it really fun to do some urban processing on these images..something that I wouldn't normally do for our children/family stuff :)

Here are just a few more...

I know...i'm hilarious :) (I love these in-between moments)
Photobucket

Against the awesome tile wall (thanks J...good eye!)
Photobucket

My request was "Give me a big fake laugh"....Artem knew exactly what to do!
Photobucket

And finally....something about this shot that really gets me. I love that it's a little soft, not centered...but their connection is so obvious.
Photobucket

No comments:

All images on http://www.vandjphotography.com/ and www.vandjphotography.blogspot.com are copyright © V & J Photography and are the exclusive property of V & J Photography (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved. All images and text are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain. The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written consent of V & J Photography.