Gummy - Bay Area Photography, Children

Monday, May 4, 2009

Hi All! Happy day before Cinco De Mayo! (and happy day before my birthday :)

First, I'm happy to report that the munchkin is doing much better. Seems like he just caught little bug...but these days, it's better to be cautious! Anyway, he is back to his bouncy, happy, energetic self. Keeping mommy busy..at all times.

Now, on to some Monday photos.....

Remember this sweetpea from a wk ago? I am workin' away to get this gallery finished, but in the meantime, why not enjoy some more cuteness!

The title of this post is 'Gummy'...and it's for this photo...nothing beats a toothless, gummy, six-month old grin! NOTHING.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at this chunky monkey! Don't you just wanna squeeze her :) I know Isaac does...when he saw this picture he said...."OOOh, GIRRL!"....hahaha
Photobucket

One more family shot
Photobucket

And finally...i love this picture for many reasons. But most of all...because it reminds me of the times when Isaac used to give me those wet, open mouth 'kisses'...slobber everywhere..but it's the sweetest thing in the world.
Photobucket

1 comment:

GummyMommy said...

OMG.. i saw this post and I thought.. wait.. when did she photographed my kid.. since I nickname mine Gummy too.
I've been a lurker of your site forever.. I want pictures of my family just as you take them.. I just haven't built up the courage to make an appt.. Maybe this is a sign!

All images on http://www.vandjphotography.com/ and www.vandjphotography.blogspot.com are copyright © V & J Photography and are the exclusive property of V & J Photography (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved. All images and text are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain. The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written consent of V & J Photography.