Humming Birds - Bay Area Photography, Children

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sorry for the slow blog week guys :) I've been busy trying to wrap up my last two sessions (more sneak peeks of those coming soon).

But in the meantime, here are a few from tonight.

We had a family dinner at grandma/grandpa's house. I'm continuing to get to know and love my new lens (see two posts down)....So here we go....

My boys :)
Photobucket

I love this...even though the composition is off, Isaac's head is cut off, but it's the pure joy that's on his face...
Photobucket

Now, it's been a while since this pretty lady made an appearance on our blog....Hi Ma! :) (She was helping me do a focus test with the new gear....since Isaac is definitely not one to sit still for a portrait)
Photobucket

An finally....right outside my parents front door....there is a little birds nest with two humming birds sitting quietly on their eggs. All they do is sit still and blink their eyes. SO COOL! This is as close as I could get (standing on a ladder, by the way)
Photobucket

No comments:

All images on http://www.vandjphotography.com/ and www.vandjphotography.blogspot.com are copyright © V & J Photography and are the exclusive property of V & J Photography (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved. All images and text are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain. The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written consent of V & J Photography.