Shirley Who? - Bay Area Photography, San Jose

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I've been lucky to photograph some awesome kiddos in the past. All gorgeous in their own ways. But I gotta say, this little one from this morning....just takes my breath away. Such a beautiful girl....in that classic Shirley Temple way. You may remember seeing her on this blog about 6 months ago. I think it was in January when I photographed her along with 4 of her best girlfriends. It was toddler madness....with lots of pink tutus and fluffy things.

Anyway, this morning we got together with J, her mommy L and daddy A at the beautiful Gamble Gardens. The occasion was J's 3rd birthday! 3 Yr olds are so full of personality...attitude...charm...and ENERGY. J was all over the place, running, jumping, twirling, etc. But in between all the movement, I got some of my favorite shots EVER.

L&A here is your sneak peek! We had so much fun with you this morning...thank you :)

Towards the end of the session....starting to loose steam...which is good for me...moments of stillness
Photobucket

I tried to convince mommy to get this kid into some sort of modeling....this is why
Photobucket

I fell in love with this shot as soon as I clicked the shutter!
Photobucket

I loved L's dress! Especially that awesome yellow bow...
Photobucket

Yes, the classic V&J shot! Works like a charm...every time
Photobucket

Photobucket

So, when I asked L if there was one shot she wanted to make sure we got..what would it be?...Her answer was "A shot where all 3 of us are looking in the same direction..smiling"..Well, J sure did make us work for it...but I'd say we got the money shot
Photobucket

There are so many more I want to share...I probably will post a few more over the next wk :)

~Night All
V

No comments:

All images on http://www.vandjphotography.com/ and www.vandjphotography.blogspot.com are copyright © V & J Photography and are the exclusive property of V & J Photography (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved. All images and text are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain. The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written consent of V & J Photography.