Heat - Bay Area Photography

Sunday, June 28, 2009

I am melting...seriously...this weather is NOT fun....and the fact that the air conditioner doesn't work in the office where I spend hours editing and processing photos....well, let's just say I've been taking a lot of breaks.....hence the lack of activity the last week on the blog.

OK, enough complaining....I've gotta bottle of ice water next to me and I'm ready to get some work done! But not before a blog post of course :) I know all you fabulous Internet Friends that are checking in are getting tired of seeing my mushy father's day post.

So...here are few from the last session that I'm trying to wrap up. ALMOST THERE C&D :)

I am so in love with this shot....maybe I caught her mid-blink..or maybe she loves her mama's kisses...but, it is one sweet moment, that's for sure!
Photobucket

I love that the only one looking in my direction is Jackson, the fabulous lab...and that the rest of the family is just in their own world.
Photobucket

A girl and her dog...
Photobucket

And last...but definitely not least...I leave you with the next Monet...or maybe Picasso....ok, maybe Jackson Pollock...if his current work is any indication :)
Photobucket

No comments:

All images on http://www.vandjphotography.com/ and www.vandjphotography.blogspot.com are copyright © V & J Photography and are the exclusive property of V & J Photography (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved. All images and text are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain. The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written consent of V & J Photography.