3 Troublemakers - Bay Area Photography, Family

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I've been wanting to get these 3 little dudes together for some photos for a very long time now. In fact, i think this might be the first time I've photographed all 3 of them at the same time. So when my Sis-in-law and all the nephews came for a visit last wknd, I thought....no better time!

So here we all were....the boys wiggling, rolling, and squirming away from their spots...my Dad and my oldest nephew trying to keep them in place. It was a circus....and a workout for all involved. But we got some great shots...(No eye contact of course..but the interaction is even better i think).

I know I keep saying this...but, really..it's amazing how much harder it is to photograph your own child then somebody else's....Maybe because when I meet my clients kiddos, I am somebody new and interesting...with these three....they couldn't care less! They just wanted to play and be done with this impromptu photo shoot. So here they are...

First the 2 oldest...my munchkin and his best friend/cousin, L
Photobucket

Don't they look super mischievous here.....like they're up to no good!
Photobucket

And then we plopped down the youngest dude, Mr. N. Not a big fan of having his photo taken, but he did give us a few minutes. Isaac was obviously very excited...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

All images on http://www.vandjphotography.com/ and www.vandjphotography.blogspot.com are copyright © V & J Photography and are the exclusive property of V & J Photography (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved. All images and text are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain. The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written consent of V & J Photography.