Sweet C! - Bay Area Photography, Family

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hey all...pretty rare for me to be posting on a Saturday, but I had to do a quick check-in...to post some of these fabulous photos of beautiful Chloe. You've seen her on this blog before....and of course she is one of Isaac's favorite girls!

Ms. C is now mobile (crawling like a champ....and walking VERY soon)...so our whole little session lasted maybe 10-15 minutes. But I was so excited to get her on my new favorite paper...and to test out my new favorite prop (Thank You ROSS!!! $12 baby :)

I think her eyes and this paper were made for each other...eh?
Photobucket

I bought this with the intention of using it for newborns, but I think this worked out quite well :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look.At.Her.EYES!
Photobucket

Last, but not least...
Photobucket

Ok guys...stay cool in the super heat we are having! (I have lots of fun photos I'm working on...so check back soon!)

~V

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW those are gorgeous! Her eyes look so pretty with the grey paper! Once again Veronica you are amazing!

All images on http://www.vandjphotography.com/ and www.vandjphotography.blogspot.com are copyright © V & J Photography and are the exclusive property of V & J Photography (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved. All images and text are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain. The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written consent of V & J Photography.