This Morning ~ Bay Area Photography

Saturday, February 20, 2010

*** To ENTER the "Flaunt Your Rock" contest, click HERE***
Hi Internet! So you've all noticed the metamorphosis that our little blog is going through, right? Well, there are still A LOT of changes up ahead, but hang in there with us, will ya! I'm having a lot of fun changing things up.....
As for today's post....we wanted to give you a little taste of how we spent our morning. (Is it a bad or good sign if my kid now says things like "Mommy, take a picture of me on the bike..." and "Mommy, take a picture of the chalk by the tire of your car"....I say GOOD!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelly Marie said...

Hahahaha! It's good that he wants his picture taken. I told my Grey that he was cute and he says, "take a picture?"

We have that V-tech Cam too. I just started letting Grey use my old point and shoot. If you have one, you should let him play with it. I'm actually kind of amazed by some of the pics that G has taken at 3 years old.

All images on http://www.vandjphotography.com/ and www.vandjphotography.blogspot.com are copyright © V & J Photography and are the exclusive property of V & J Photography (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved. All images and text are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain. The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written consent of V & J Photography.