Bring on the Candles!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"Each birthday wish I've ever made really does come true. Each year I wish i'd grow some more and every year i do" ~Author: Unknown

So guess what Monday was.....that's right people! My birthday :) Cinco de Mayo....and what a great day it was. So much to be grateful for, and I am. I got to spend it with those I love and create great memories along the way.

As a result, I am feeling ultra giving :) and so V&J are running a little promotion: For any session booked within the month of May, you will receive a $50 credit to your session fee! (Now, the session doesn't have to take place in May, but must be booked in May...make sense?)

DON'T wait to take advantage of this offer...as it does not come often! The weather is so beautiful these days, it's really the perfect time to get your family portraits done. Check out our site (http://www.vandjphotography.com/) and email us with questions.
And i'll leave you with a few little details from my day:

My fav. flowers from my two boys:

The note from Isaac and J :)

And this one is from hubby... he did good :)

Sunday in Capitola....our family day...it was amazing.

No comments:

All images on http://www.vandjphotography.com/ and www.vandjphotography.blogspot.com are copyright © V & J Photography and are the exclusive property of V & J Photography (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved. All images and text are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain. The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written consent of V & J Photography.