My, How Quickly They Grow ~ Bay Area Photographer

Monday, August 17, 2009

Seems like just yesterday that I met the beautiful 'S' family. I walked into their home to photograph their baby girl...just 4 months old at the time. (Click Here to see that first blog post)

Well, here we are almost 8 months later, celebrating Ms. C's FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!! Not only is she now one of Isaac's favorite girls (and Friday afternoon date)..but her mommy is also now one of my dear friends :) So, needless to say...I was super excited to do her official first birthday shoot! And in celebration of her birthday, her two grandmas, big cousin and uncle all flew to CA from Florida and Virginia to help Chloe celebrate! How awesome to be able to capture all the people that love her so much, but that live in different states. I feel honored.

S, K and family...here is your sneak peek! I had such a great time with you all on Saturday!

Let's start with the star of the show...(I have to mention that as I was shooting these shots, a little group of Japanese tourists who were touring the Stanford campus...decided to stop, videotape, and watch us..it was kind of hilarious....but who wouldn't stop and watch this pumpkin!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here we are with the grandmas...She sure isn't lacking in love and attention, I'll tell you that much!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is big cousin, B! She wasn't too sure about me or my camera at first, but after a few shots, she was a pro!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And the whole crew...with the birthday girl hanging out with Uncle J! (btw, I LOVE the look on everyones faces...especially Grandma S)
Photobucket

And one more of everyone....
Photobucket

And finally, with mom and dad..who just love and adore her!
Photobucket

Photobucket

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE!!!!

No comments:

All images on http://www.vandjphotography.com/ and www.vandjphotography.blogspot.com are copyright © V & J Photography and are the exclusive property of V & J Photography (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved. All images and text are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain. The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written consent of V & J Photography.