200! - Bay Area Children's Photographer

Thursday, November 5, 2009

As I was sitting down to write this blog entry, I happened to take a look at my stats...and guess what! This is our 200th post!!!! Who would have thought....thank you all for coming back to visit us...afterall, that's why I keep writing! So happy 200th to us....may there be many more!

Ok, on to the task at hand....all I really wanted to say was that the Holiday madness is in full swing! I am shooting, editing, processing, ordering, packaging, etc...and I wouldn't have it any other way! Thank you all..you are making this season FANTABULOUS! Is that a word? It is now :)

Two more things!

1. I will be featuring new products in the very near future...so keep a look out!

2. Had to share one more of Mr. Sweet Cheeks :)

No comments:

All images on http://www.vandjphotography.com/ and www.vandjphotography.blogspot.com are copyright © V & J Photography and are the exclusive property of V & J Photography (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved. All images and text are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain. The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written consent of V & J Photography.