Little Man - Bay Area Children's Photographer

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Today I had the absolute pleasure of photographing a beautiful...and I mean BEAUTIFUL.. family of 3. You see, little N just learned to walk a few weeks ago...and I gotta tell you, it was the most adorable walk I've ever seen. A shuffle...like a little old man..I only wish my camera could have captured the movement...guess you'll have to take my word for it!

Mommy S and I have known each other for about 15 years..but hadn't seen each other in about 10 (numbers are approximate folks). So, I was super excited to catch up with her, meet her hubby and their adorable, sweet little boy. The session was a dream! Little man was a great model and mom and dad are pretty much GORGEOUS! They made my job easy...and hey, I'm not complaining!

S&E, thanks for driving all the way to PA today and being so fabulous!! Enjoy your sneak peek :)

I asked S if she had a particular shot she wanted me to capture...her response was "A shot of all of us...looking at the camera" ---BINGO


But hey, we know how to have some fun too! (This was Isaac's favorite pose too...now he's way too big!)






One of the last shots of the day


Mommy asked me to bring some props...and I pulled out the ol' suitcase! I forgot how much I love that thing :)


Hello blue eyes


And last but definitely not least! Listen....as all of us parents know..once the little ones come around, a picture of just mom and dad are rare and far between...so I was so happy to capture a few of just S&E


Happy Monday!
~V

No comments:

All images on http://www.vandjphotography.com/ and www.vandjphotography.blogspot.com are copyright © V & J Photography and are the exclusive property of V & J Photography (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved. All images and text are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain. The photographs on this website may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored or manipulated in any manner or form whatsoever without the prior written consent of V & J Photography.